Did you know that Air Canada Cargo is fully certified to carry shipments from all nine dangerous good classes?
- Class 1.4S - Explosives
- Class 2 - Gases
- Class 3 - Flammable liquids
- Class 4 - Flammable solids, self-reactive substances and solid desensitized explosives
- Class 5 - Oxidizing and organic peroxides
- Class 6 - Toxic and infectious substances
- Class 7 - Radioactive material
- Class 8 - Corrosives
- Class 9 - Miscellaneous
Fully compliant with IATA
regulations, our AC DGR solution is designed for the safe and efficient
transport of dangerous goods. Dedicated acceptance staff are expertly trained,
shipments are kept in designated areas, and all handling and transport
processes are regularly reviewed to ensure uninterrupted compliance.